Asics 2021 padel shoes collection, sports and padel sneakers
The new collection of padel shoes Asics continues to be one of the pioneers in terms of padel , since its footwear is one of the favorites by most players as it has a wide variety of models adapted for each type of pocket.
Asics padel shoes are synonymous with comfort, for this reason, more and more fans are getting carried away by this brand, since they make high quality shoes. A brand that is committed to innovation.
- Asics Gel Padel Lima FF : The official footwear of Pablo Lima, professional player of the WPT.
- Gel Resolution 8 Clay: The most stable and one of our favorites.
- Asics Gel Padel Ultimate: Evolution of the mythical Gel Bela.
- Asics Gel Padel Exclusive 6: New construction using more technical fabric.
- Asics Gel Game 8 Clay: Very flexible thanks to the thermo-sealed seams.
Finally, we find the Asics Padel men range, always with excellent qualities. Ideal for casual players or those who are just starting as they have the best quality / price ratio. They incorporate a gel system in the front part, a clay sole and a stabilizing reinforcement to ensure lateral movements on the court.
Therefore, if you want to buy cheap Asics padel shoes, these are our recommendations:
- Asics Gel Padel Pro 4 : The best-selling Asics padel shoe , with technical fabric on the upper.
- Gel Dedicate 7 Clay: Construction with synthetic fabric that provides greater durability but also increases its weight.
- Court Slide 2 Clay: The ideal model for children, as it adapts to their feet
Asics padel shoes for men and women
Asics' high-end range stands out for having flytefoam technology, which will provide us with greater cushioning in combination with the Gel in the midsole.
We can also highlight the Trusstic technology that will offer us great stability in lateral movements on the court, therefore, Asics padel footwear is recommended for men and women .
They also have the best sole on the market, type "clay".
Why choose Asics sneakers for padel?
The Asics firm was born in 1949 when the Japanese Kihachiro Onitsuka began to manufacture shoes to play basketball. Little by little it expanded its catalog with footwear for running, tennis, fitness, handball, etc. until reaching padel, a sport in full expansion.
The name of ASICS comes from the Latin acronym ¨Anima sana in corpore sana ¨, that is to say, “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. This motto is what has inspired thousands of athletes to equip themselves with its products that already go through a wide catalog of high quality footwear, textiles and accessories.
In recent years, Asics padel shoes are the most sold within padel. It has won over thousands of players for its excellent cushioning and comfort. In addition, each season they offer a wide catalog of models for both beginner players and those who compete in a professional way. One of the Asics ambassadors in padel is Pablo Lima, a number 1 on the World Padel Tour.