Padel Rackets online at the best price
In PadelAndHelp we have opted for top-level brands to have padel rackets on offer, we work with leading brands because we believe that behind a great product there is a technology and R&D department that cares about its customers.
In our store you will find cheap padel rackets in stock with express delivery whenever you are in one of our warehouses.
- Adidas: The German brand has been introduced in the manufacture of padel rackets in the best possible way, with great players with Ale Galán, Alex Ruiz or Martita Ortega. They are characterized by being carbon, with a rough surface and a great touch thanks to its hard EVA rubber.
- Bullpadel: One of the brands that sell more padel rackets per year, they have a high quality product and great playability, it helps a lot that they have great players like Paquito Navarro, Maxi Sánchez, Alejandra Salazar. The Vertex 2 and the Hack are their star models, in this case they use BLACKEVA tires.
- Head: One of the international brands with the most presence in the world of racket, in addition to padel tennis, it leads the padel market by far. Multi-purpose and power padel rackets are your favorite, highlights the new Delta Pro Hybrid, most models incorporate graphene technology and EVA Soft or polyurethane rubber.
- Nox: With Miguel Lamperti at the helm they have proven to make padel rackets with a lot of playability that have remained with the years, for example the ML10 Pro Cup. In the collection that has taken off in 2020, the AT10 Luxury Genius padel racket stands out. Our family of paddle rackets does not stop growing, we believe in the products we sell, we want to bring all the novelties of the market so that you can enjoy them to the fullest, since paddle has become one of the most practiced sports.
Paddle rackets to buy
When buying a paddle racket, the choice can be complicated if you do not have experience, from Padel And Help we want to help you, if for something we are characterized it is because we always offer help to buy, especially, good and cheap so that you do not wrong.
The padel rackets are divided into three formats depending on the type of game you want to perform:
- Control: They are padel racket with round format, ideal for beginners or advanced, more focused on control, medium balance and with a great sweet spot, are shovels with which it is very easy to play with them.
- Multi-purpose: They are pear-shaped or tear-shaped, the balance is medium and the sweet spot is wide, they are padel rackets that combine control and power very well, and are focused for any type of player and level.
- Power: Finally we have the padel rackets that are focused on experienced players, advanced players, who already have a certain path in the world of padel and have enough technique to master them, they are shovels with a smaller sweet spot, diamond format and balance towards the head. Not everyone likes this type of shovels, since their game is based on hitting the ball hard and high game speed. If you follow this rule you will have practically all the way made to buy your padel racket, since you will only need to know the money you want to spend and the brand that you like, with that, the options will be reduced to just 2 or 3 models .
We give you a technical t-shirt, an overgrip and a can of balls, so you can release it with more desire ... as if that were not enough, we give you express delivery .
Of course if you are looking for a women's racket we also have that model specially designed for women, the main brands such as Drop Shot, Akkeron, Royal Padel, Varlion, Black Crown, Siux, Star Vie, Kaitt, Vibora, manufacture rackets both For men as for women.