Nox Padel, the padel brand par excellence
The history of the Nox brand begins in 2009 and always linked to the charismatic player Miguel Lamperti and young Argentine promises, such as Franco Stupaczuk, Gemma Atriai, Lucia Sainz, among others ...
Some of these players have grown up as professionals and have abandoned the brand. In 2019, Nox Padel, has begun to renew its players and the great novelty of the year is Agustín Tapia, being his union in 2020 with Fernando Belasteguin the consolidation of promise to world figure.
Nox 2021 padel racket collection, now available
For the 2021 season, the Spanish firm has around 30 padel racket with very varied characteristics and prices to be able to reach any type of player and at any budget.
Nox 2021 padel rackets are classified into different families, all of them organized according to the level of play and the materials used. The Luxury Series is more focused on advanced players looking for the best padel racket and the best materials.
The Pro Series would be the range with the best value for money from Nox, since its prices are generally below € 300.
The Advance series is for those players who already know how to play and are looking for a racket with which they can progress quickly with models of very good quality and with a great value for money.
- Gamma Luxury : These are the padel racket that the great Miguel Lamperti and Agustin Tapia are playing with, the AT10 Luxury Genius Arena is the brand's favorite and the best-selling, a multipurpose padel racket with a very good punch. The other reference padel racket in Nox is ML10 Titanium L5, both have a rough surface.
- Pro Range : In this range, we have the mythical NOX ML10 Pro Cup padel racket, along with the ML10 Pro Cup survivor, Nox's best-selling model and one of the most loved models by all players thanks to its versatility.
- Gamma Advance : In this range we would have the Equation 4 models, both the men's and women's versions, and they are models designed for those players who have a basic level but are looking for a racket with which to quickly progress to a higher level.
- Ultralight range : Undoubtedly the great novelty of the year is the range of ML10 Pro cup ultralight padel racket, which incorporates a similar design to its older sister, but with a very reduced price, as well as having two versions, one for men and one for a lighter one for women in pink tones.
- Junior Range: We have a child model, but it is not Nox's strong suit.
What is the best padel racket NOX?
If there is a model that has revolutionized the market this season, it is the AT10 Arena by Agustín Tapia. Last season he conquered thousands of players and this one has returned with new technologies. The main difference with the AT10 Genius is found in the roughness, since its rough finish is made of silica sand, which increases the effects, without a doubt if you want to buy Nox padel racket , this should be your option.
It keeps the oversize round mold and balance contained, closer to the hand at the player's request, so it responds very well from the back of the court, offering more control when defending or returning off-center balls.
Why choose NOX brand?
Nox has been one of the leaders in the padel market for many years, his agreement with the World Padel Tour has led him to be one of the preferred brands by all players
The Spanish padel brand has extended its agreement with the main professional circuit to continue as a sponsor until 2023. The agreement began in 2019 and since then, Nox has expanded its range of products with an exclusive line for the World Padel Tour Series.
The WPT High Performance Series is as follows:
- Tempo: Maintains a round format and contained balance, which favors a more technical game. It includes a black eva core of different density and 12 k fabric, which increases power and control.
- Nexo: Increase output and power with the black eva multilayered core. In addition, its round mold and low balance expand its sweet spot so as not to fail from the bottom of the track.
- Nerbo: diamond format and high balance, which give it great power. Ideal for attacking players, those who like to dominate the net.