Nox Padel, the padel brand par excellence
The history of the Nox brand begins in 2009 and always linked to the charismatic player Miguel Lamperti and young Argentine promises, such as Franco Stupaczuk, Gemma Atriai, Lucia Sainz, among others ...
Some of these players have grown as professionals and have abandoned the brand. In 2019, Nox Padel, has begun to renew its players and the great novelty of the year is Agustín Tapia, being his union in 2020 with Fernando Belasteguin the consolidation of promise to world figure.
Nox 2021 padel racket collection, now available
For the 2021 season, the Spanish firm has around 30 padel racket with very varied characteristics and prices to be able to reach any type of player and at any budget.
Nox 2021 padel rackets are classified into different families , all of them organized according to the level of play and the materials used. The Luxury Series is more focused on advanced players who are looking for the best padel racket and the best materials.
The Pro Series would be the range with the best value for money from Nox, since its prices are generally below € 300.
The Advance series is for those players who already know how to play and are looking for a racket with which they can progress quickly with very good quality models and with a great value for money.
- Gamma Luxury : These are the padel racket that the great Miguel Lamperti and Agustin Tapia are playing with, the AT10 Luxury Genius Arena is the brand's favorite and the best-selling, a multipurpose padel racket with a very good punch. The other reference blade in Nox is ML10 Titanium L5, both have a rough surface.
- Pro range : In this range, we have the mythical NOX ML10 Pro Cup padel racket, together with the ML10 Pro Cup survivor, Nox's best-selling model and one of the most loved models by all players thanks to its versatility.
- Gamma Advance : In this range we would have the Equation 4 models, both the men's and women's versions, and they are models designed for those players who have a basic level but are looking for a racket with which to quickly progress to a higher level.
- Ultralight range : Undoubtedly the great novelty of the year are the ML10 Pro cup ultralight range of padel racket , which incorporates a similar design to its older sister, but with a very reduced price, as well as having two versions, one for men and one for men. another lighter for women in pink tones.
- Junior Range: We have a model for a child, but it is not Nox's strong suit.