Collection Padel Rackets Adidas 2020
Next, we are going to show you which are the best models in the Adidas Padel collection for 2020 according to the type of game we want to achieve.
- Adipower Soft 2.0: The shovel with which the player Ale Galán will play, sponsored by Adidas, a professional player of the World Padel Tour, an attack shovel with enormous power and soft rubber.
- Adipower 2.0: Possibly one of the best rackets in the new Adidas collection and the shovel that Seba Nerone will carry, since it incorporates Carbon Aluminized and Carbon 3k technology in its manufacture, the latest technology on the market in terms of power with a hard touch .
- Carbon 2.0: A level below the previous ones but with the same quality that the brand has accustomed us, a shovel with a great ball salute and hard touch.
- Essnova Carbon: Possibly the series with the best value for money of the brand, version with a hard touch by incorporating carbon throughout the face.
- Essnova Carbon Control: Version with a wider sweet spot and a more grateful touch when incorporating Alutex Fiber.
- Adipower Ctrl 2.0: The quintessential Adidas control shovel, a best seller and one of the most beloved shovels by all fans of the brand. It is the official racket of World Padel Tour player Alex Ruiz.
- Adipower Light 2.0: Another of the most demanded control rackets on the market, the Martita Ortega shovel, one of the promises of the professional circuit that is characterized by its claw and ball touch.
- Carbon Ctrl: The carbon version of one of Adidas's control rackets, hard touch, lots of control and great ball output.
- Essnova Carbon Ctrl 2.0: Like the power series, it is a model with a very good value for money, a lot of control and a very fast racket. Adizero 2.0: If you like to have a lot of control, a wide sweet spot and a shovel that is easy to play, this is yours.
- Essnova Woman 2.0: The version similar to the control supernova, the difference is that it is focused on women as it is a lighter racket.
Adidas Padel, the cheapest:
- Drive 2.0: One of the ideal rackets for players who are starting or want to progress quickly in the world of paddle tennis.
- V700: One of the best selling Adidas rackets thanks to its price and its fantastic performance on the track.
- V7: The cheapest model with very good rackets.
- V700 Light: The lightest version of the V6.
- Match 2.0 / Match Light 2.0: The cheapest Adidas shovel, ideal to start, you have the light version if you are looking for a light shovel.
Adidas Junior or children's rackets:
- Adipower Junior 2.0 / Adipower Girl 2.0: These are the rackets chosen for juniors, a boy's version or a girl's version with colors similar to those of Martita Ortega.
The Adidas brand on the paddle
Known in the world of paddle tennis as All for padel or Adidas Padel, it is one of the most representative brands on the circuit and most beloved ... Possibly for the high quality of all its products, for incorporating the best players in its ranks, remember who plays with them Martita Ortega, Seba Nerone, Alex Ruiz and Ale Galán, a cast of young and unique stars.
In addition and for having great visibility. Above all, thanks to being the official sponsor of the World Padel Tour and official shovel of the tour.