The best padel rackets of Dunlop 2021
The mythical brand Dunlop of padel rackets has launched its new padel rackets, with some very successful and high quality models, in which we highlight the 5 best:
- Aero-Star Lite : It is a power padel racket in diamond format, but with a lower weight (345-355 gr.) And a core with the softest rubber.
- Inferno Carbon : It is a model with a teardrop format and a medium-high balance for offensive players looking for good shots from the net.
- Galactica : Its oversize hybrid shape perfectly combines control and power, making it a durable racket thanks to its carbon on the planes.
- Dunlop Aero-Star Pro : It has a teardrop shape and a sweet spot on the tip, for the more technical players looking for precision and aggressiveness.
- Dunlop Blitz Elite : Its hybrid format and medium balance makes it a racket for players looking for a balance between control and power.
Latest technologies in Dunlop padel racket
Thanks to the new technologies used, they have managed to turn the new Dunlop collection into a benchmark for the most demanding players. Some examples of these technologies are:
- Power Flex : Developed with Infinergy material, providing explosive power and extra durability.
- Japanese Carbon : The highest quality raw material applied in the construction of the padel racket for superior performance and maximum consistency.
- DPS : padel racket care protective.
- New TRY-CLAMP structural reinforcement in the heart area, which will help to achieve greater stability of the hit and an optimal balance.
12K Carbon is added as the main external component , providing optimal and superior performance at the right time.
Dunlop the brand with the best quality / price ratio
Dunlop Padel is characterized by its excellent value for money . This is because they have presented their new collection of Dunlop 2021 padel rackets , which includes weapons of tremendous quality for all styles of play, levels and ages, as well as for all pockets, competing with the most prestigious brands in this sport. .
Its highest representative in the WPT is the iconic Juani Mieres who currently plays with the Dunlop Galactica, a racket with a great sweet spot that ensures good control of the ball. As for women's padel, Teresa Navarro has also chosen Dunlop as the brand to compete during this 2021.
Dunlop Padel, the history of the padel brand
The Dunlop firm has a long history since it began its journey in 1889. The brand of British origin, specializes in tennis and golf equipment. Little by little he manages to gain a foothold in the sporting goods market and his recognition becomes world-class.
During his career he has excelled in racquet sports such as tennis and squash , creating top quality rackets for professional players. It is not until relatively recently, that it expands its catalog of products for padel , a sport in expansion.
Thus, it was the first brand to manufacture a specific ball to play padel since until then there was none. It was in the 90s when Dunlop collaborated with the Spanish Padel Federation to launch the Dunlop Padel ball canister.