Drop Shot padel rackets with exclusive technologies
We find several ranges of padel racket in the 2021 Drop Shot collection:
- Be One : These are the high-end rackets, focused on players who have a high level and are looking above all for power rackets. Among the best models we have the Conqueror 8.0 JMD, Legend and Heritage .
- Pro Curv : Following the 2018 line and with CURV technology, with which bulletproof vests are manufactured, the multipurpose models, Wizard 4.0, Conqueror Pro 1.0, Bazooka 1.0, Sapporo and Orbital continue.
- Pro Competition : a line designed for regular players, who want to evolve in their game, and for those who are just starting out in this sport. We find the models: Murano and Centauro.
- Pro Power : The mid-range, Potenza and Versus 2.0 power padel rackets are included.
- Ambition : Classic models to progress quickly. Explorer 2.0, Evoe, Crystal, Crew and Explorer Pro 1.0.
- Essential : It is the cheapest range of Drop Shot and we have the Kabuki, Kybo, Sakura 1.0, Drone and Conqueror 7.0 JR.
Drop Shot, being one of the few manufacturers, will give you the best price on the market with the highest possible quality. Find the racket that best suits your type of game and level.
Drop Shot Pádel, the innovative brand
If for one thing we can highlight DropShot, it is for its capacity for innovation , since it is one of the largest manufacturers of padel rackets in the world, it currently manufactures models for many international brands.
Drop Shot is an official sponsor of the World Padel Tour in terms of innovation and technology, being the brand that invests the most in this regard, with technology such as Curv and EVA Tech rubber.