The entire Drop Shot 2021 padel racket collection
The Drop Shot brand is one of the top brands on the World Padel Tour circuit , placing it as one of the most innovative brands on the market.
The new Drop Shot 2021 collection will be a purely avant-garde collection, always featuring one of the best padel tennis players in the world , and number 1 for many years, Juan Martín Díaz.
Drop Shot High Range
In the high range of the new collection we are going to find the best padel racket of this season:
- Drop Shot Conqueror 9.0 wielded by the famous player Juan Martín Díaz. It has a teardrop format thus generating a great sweet spot and a medium-high balance.
- Conqueror 9.0 Soft with a softer touch, and better manageability.
- Explorer Pro 3.0, which represents the player Lucas Campagnolo, with a round shape but a slightly high balance. This stands out for having the hardest rubber of the brand, the Eva Tech.
- Explorer Pro Soft with an Eva Soft rubber. making it a padel racket with a soft touch.
- Legend 2.0 with a round hybrid format, which will give us more control and playability from the back of the court.
- Premium 1.0 with a round format, which offers us great power thanks to its carbon, without losing control.
- Heritage 3.0 we find it with a teardrop shape, which will give us good control with a good ball output.
- X-Celerator is a padel racket with great balance, as it will give us a lot of punch and good control thanks to its teardrop format.
Cheap Drop Shot padel rackets
These models are cheaper , they are created for players who have liked this sport, have been hooked and want to continue advancing. All models are designed to provide comfort and versatility while playing.
All these padel racket are made with a hybrid format , in order to achieve balanced balances. All have 100% carbon , a rough 3D for greater effects as well as technologies for vibrations.
- Cristal 2.0 created for players who have a very offensive game.
- Delta 1.0 perfect for players looking for good power thanks to the Eva Soft rubber.
- Taipan, created with 3K carbon and a harder Eva Pro rubber for better control.
- Explorer 4.0 perfect to avoid vibrations thanks to its innovative Cork Layer technology.
- Allegra, a very balanced padel racket, as it will provide you with good defense as well as a good attack.
Why choose the Drop Shot brand?
Padel and Help is currently an official Drop Shot point of sale , so all products have the corresponding quality certificate.
Both the padel racket and the textile and footwear have a warranty period. The repair and / or replacement of the product will be free for the customer as long as the merchandise contains a manufacturing defect, be it paint failure, fissure in the padel racket without any blow, etc. We take care of starting the warranty process but it is the firm that evaluates the condition of the product and decides whether or not to proceed.
Drop Shot own manufacture of padel
Drop Shot is a quality sports brand on the pad that is constantly committed to innovation , developing new technologies that are unique in the sector:
- Innegra Fiber is a fiber that will provide us with greater comfort thanks to its low weight, giving us greater tolerance to impacts.
- DS pro layer is a Drop Shot exclusive material. Fibers that will give us greater elasticity, thus helping us to avoid vibrations when hitting.
- Spin Coating, a rough on the surface of the padel racket that will help us to make greater effects on the ball when hitting.
- Polymide Protection, is a transparent protective that will help us protect the padel racket from scratches with the glass and the ground.
- Antivibration System, an antivibrator that will help us not to suffer the elbow, in order to reduce injuries.