Royal Padel rackets 2021, quality and comfort
It should be noted that Royal Padel has been the only firm to become the owner of such a specific sector, such as the injury sector. We can say that it is difficult to find cheap Royal Padel rackets , since all the models in this collection are designed to prevent elbow and shoulder injuries, thanks to their high vibration absorption. All the models have something in common and that is that they are comfortable and balanced padel racket.
We can highlight the following 2021 padel racket for advanced level players:
- RP790 Whip Hybrid , is the most famous model used by players on the World Padel Tour circuit such as Fede Quiles. It has a teardrop format and a mix of Eva rubber and high-density polyethylene with two layers of fiberglass.
- RP790 Whip Polyethylene has a teardrop format, a format that will provide a balance between control and power, in addition, this racket stands out for its high-density polyethylene core, a material that provides a soft touch, thus absorbing impacts.
- RP 31 Anniversary Hybrid , created to celebrate the three decades of RP. It stands out for having a round format and a hybrid core, mixing polyethylene and Eva rubber in which we will find a perfect balance between control and power. We also find the RP 31 Aniversario Polyethylene, with the same materials except a 100% high-density polyethylene core.
- RP M27 R-Fury greater durability thanks to the use of latest generation carbon. It also has an Eva rubber core, providing a semi-hard touch, with great control and ball output.
Why choose the Royal Padel brand?
If you want to buy Royal Padel racket you should know that polyethylene rubber offers a lot of comfort in the game. The soft touch and the high ball output that it gives us will transmit great comfort in the blows since it absorbs vibrations very well and reduces the risk of injury.
This type of rubber, when hitting, generates a "spring" effect, that is, when the ball hits the padel, it acts as a spring, giving rise to a greater ball output than a hard rubber padel.
Royal padel rackets for women
The Royal Padel for women are high quality rackets, offering excellent characteristics and materials that will make the players who wear them, the queens of the court. In addition, the RP M27 Woman is one of the most comfortable rackets on the market, thanks to its soft touch, perfect for playing without feeling pain in the elbows.
- RP M27 R-Control X 100% carbon construction, thus achieving greater durability. It has a soft polyethylene core. It also makes use of the rough honeycomb planes which will provide us with greater ease to perform effects with the ball.
- RP790 Whip Woman , the model used by players of the World Padel Tour circuit such as Nela Brito. It also has a soft polyethylene rubber with a soft touch that will provide us with comfort in the game and a mold designed for technical players, who seek a balance between control with good power, and high vibration absorption.
Royal Padel, the brand preferred by many
Royal Padel was born in 1991 , being one of the pioneers in the manufacture and marketing of padel racket in Spain. Royal Padel decided to enter the world of this sport and present the first collection with only three models.
These first models were made of wood, with a very high weight and with very few features. In 1992 there was a small change, obtaining materials with fiberglass, epoxy resin and some types of rubber, thus giving a great leap in the performance of the padel racket. From this moment on, the Royal Padel padel rackets were good opinions and they are the favorites for many padel tennis players.
Currently, the Royal Padel models incorporate materials such as carbon fiber and fiberglass which make them quality padel racket, achieving great power and control, as well as light and very balanced weights.
Currently the Royal Padel padel rackets have an innovative technology, called Shock Absortion, which reduces the vibrations of the impacts of the ball to avoid possible injuries to the elbow or shoulder.